the magazine for the week beginning 28 February 2013.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: Doctor Doubles
- FUN FEATURE: Monster hairdos
- FUN FEATURE: Day in the life of...an Asylum Dalek
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- POCKET SCIENCE: Dalek wrist device
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming gallery of monsters in costume.
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, What's going on in the brain of the Shakri, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Dot-to-Dot (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Walking with Dinosaurs tickets, Nintendo Wii and Doctor Who: Return to Earth Game and Doctor Who Invasion Audio Set)
...and their favourite Staax quote
- Editor: Natalie Barnes "Silence girl! Sorry, lad."
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson "I've declared war on the Moon!"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett "Do not attempt to escape or you will be obliterated. May I take your coat?"
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies "Sir! Emergency! I think I've been run over by a cab!"
- Writer: Craig Donaghy "I suggest a full-frontal assault with automated lasermonkeys, scapelmines and acid."
- Designer: Phil White "I have often dreamed of dying in combat. I'm not enjoying it as much as I'd hoped."
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- A Dalek wrist device offered protection against the Nano-cloud that encased the Asylum of the Daleks.
- The Third Doctor was played by actor Jon Pertwee between 1970 and 1974.
- Actor Jon Pertwee was in the Royal Navy during the Second World War.
Further information Edit
- There is no subscription offer promoted for this issue.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a lockable TARDIS diary and pen.