Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||23 May - 3 June 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- A monster desk set and pencil pot.
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- EPISODE GUIDE: The Name of the Doctor
- FACT: Series 7 Part 2 Monsters
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION( cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Third Doctor (3 of 3)
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming The Name of the Doctor
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor, readers' best bits and Monster Watch - inside this issue somewhere)
- Who News
- Fun Pages
- Humour / Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy!
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who eBooks and iPad set, Doctor Who: Return to Earth Wii game and console set and Doctor Who CD Audios Snake Bite and Plague of the Cybermen.
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
- Readers Survey
...and their favourite thing about The Name of the Doctor
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The shock ending
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Getting to Trenzalore
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The Whisper Men
- Writer: Craig Donaghy River Song
- Designer: Phil White Finding out about Clara!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Third Doctor appeared in 128 television episodes.
- The Great Intelligence once invaded the London Underground.
- Cybermen can be destroyed by electromagnetic bombs and Dalek firepower.
Further information Edit
- Any subscription offer is suspended as postage costs make the service no longer viable.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted / bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Time Travellers Notebook with padlock and keys!