Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||19 June - 2 July 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- A grow your own Cyber Cress set
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- The Doctor's best buits from Series 7 Part 2
- CREATURE COLLECTION 1: Ice Warrior
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION( cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Fourth Doctor (2 of 3)
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Behind the scenes filming on Series 7 Part 2
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor, readers' best bits and Monster Watch - inside this issue somewhere)
- Who News
- Fun Pages
- Make: Cyberman mask
- Humour / Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy!
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Pokemon and Lego Turturtle sets and Doctor Who CD Audios Snake Bite and Plague of the Cybermen.
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and their favourite Alien Baby (from the comic strip)
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Cyber Simon. He looks so sad!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Chas and Chelsea, the cheeky cherubs!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Strup! He's always grouchy.
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Blun – he parps all the time!
- Designer: Phil White Eldast. She's the smartest!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Doctor Who production takes nearly nine months of the year.
- Raxacoricofallapatorians are hatched from eggs.
Further information Edit
- Any subscription offer is suspended as postage costs make the service no longer viable.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Doctor's tool kit (including tape measure and sonic screwdriver).