Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||31 July - 13 August 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- A UNIT soldier kit comprising; beret, ID card, pen, badge and notepad.
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- Scariest Monsters Ever
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION (cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Fifth Doctor (2 of 3)
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Ganger make- up
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor, readers' best bits and Monster Watch - inside this issue somewhere)
- Who News
- Fun Pages Playing Soldiers! with the UNIT kit
- Humour / Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy!
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to.the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Legoland Windsor family ticket and Lego sets, Disney Planes, Doctor Who Series 7 figures and a sonic screwdriver.
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
... and their favourite UNIT member
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The Brigadier! He was firm but fair.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Doctor!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Kate Stewart, the Brig's daughter.
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Martha Jones – she's brilliant!
- Designer: Phil White Corporal Bell, because she has great hair.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Adric was a clumsy boy from the planet Alzarius who died trying to save the Earth from the Cybermen.
- The Daleks were created by Davros at the end of a 1,000 year war with the Thals.
Further information Edit
- Any subscription offer is suspended as postage costs make the service no longer viable.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a squirty sonic screwdriver.