|Cover date:||23 October - 5 November 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- A squidgy Dalek Prime Minister!
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- Top Tips: Face Your Fears
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION (cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Tenth Doctor (1 of 1)
Comic content Edit
- A3 Happy Halloween Weeping Angel
- A4 EXTREME MONSTER COLLECTION: Peg-Doll
- A4 EXTREME MONSTER COLLECTION: Werewolf
- A4 EXTREME MONSTER COLLECTION: Scarecrow
- A4 ULTIMATE DOCTOR COLLECTION: Eleventh Doctor
Behind the scenes Edit
- Dalek Designs
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor and News.)
- Who News
- Fun Pages: Complete your own adventure
- Fun Feature: Monsters in Disguise!
- Make it!: Ice Warrior Mask
- Humour / The Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man sets, Lockwood & Co Kindle and book sets and Doctor Who Alien Attax Collectors Tin and Cards
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and which monster they would dress as for Halloween
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Miss Gillyflower
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy Dorium Maldovar
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Mother Doomfinger – the Carrionite
- Designer: Phil White A messy Scarecrow
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Skaldak) the Ice Warrior) was trapped in the ice for 5,000 years.
- Whisper Men are made out of paper and are ruled by the Great Intelligence.
Further information Edit
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as an Advent Calendar with 24 figurines.