Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||6 November - 26 November 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- A Doctor Who Advent Calendar with 24 battle-army sized figures.
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- New Episode Preview
- Monster Attack Facts
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION (cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Eleventh Doctor (1 of 1)
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- On-set pics
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor and News.)
- Who News
- Fun Pages: Complete your own adventure
- Fun Feature: Monsters in Disguise!
- Make it!: Ice Warrior Mask
- Humour / The Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Seventh Series DVD, Ben 10 and Nintendo 3DS and Doctor Who Scream of the Shalka DVD
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and what they are most looking forward to in the 50th Anniversary special...
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Awesome 3D Daleks
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy I can't wait for some Zygon action!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Seeing the Tenth Doctor
- Designer: Phil White Lots of UNIT
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Eleventh Doctor can talk "cat" and "baby".
- The seventh series of Doctor Who has a certificate 12 DVD release.
- Matt Smith's favourite colour is blue!
- Slitheen and the orange Blathereen are both from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorius.
Further information Edit
- This issue's comic story features the First Doctor and Susan.
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had an increased cover price of £3.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Doctor dress-up set! and an "epic 3D interactive issue!"