the magazine for the fortnight beginning 27 November 2013.
- A Doctor dress-up set with 3D glasses!
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor and News with a (Blipp.it page) message from Strax.)
- Who News
- Fun Pages: Dress up Doctor (Blipp.it page)
- Fun Pages: Become a Monster (Blipp.it page)
- Draw it!: Draw a picture that can be seen in 3D with 3D glasses
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Scream of the Shalka DVD
- Mega Competition with 111 chances to win Allien Attax cards, 11 Doctors, 11 Stories book, Union Jack Dalek, DVD Board Game, Build your own Cyberman, limited edition micro figure set, baking goodies, puzzle, Dalek strategy game Risk, build your own sonic screwdriver, 50 years Essential Guide book, trivial Pursuits, Top Trumps turbo set and complete series 1-7 blu-ray box set.
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and what they will miss most about the Eleventh Doctor
- Editor: Natalie Barnes His giraffe dancing * Sniff
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy His awesome collection of hats!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett His bow tie. Bow ties are cool!
- Designer: Phil White His wobbley knees
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor, is married to the daughter of Peter Davison, the Fifth Doctor!
- David Tennant struggles with a bow tie.
- Zygons have venomous tongue sacks.
- The latest TARDIS console has an intelligent panel that lets the Doctor connect directly to the mind of the TARDIS.
Further information Edit
- This interactive edition with 3D images also utilises a new phone app, (Blipp.it). The app allows for a page to be scanned on a phone and takes the user to addition content or added effects. The technology was recently used in the Radio Times Doctor Who 50th anniversary issue and has been extended throughout other magazines published by the Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- Doctor Who Superfan competition winner announced as Flynn Gordon from Inverness, Scotland.
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had an increased cover price of £3.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Pack of Alien Attax trading cards, and another 50th Anniversary pack of Alien Attax Cards and an exclusive Alien Attax Dalek card