Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||11 December - 30 December 2013|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- Alien Attax trading cards one regular pack, one 50th Anniversary pack and a sheet of cards featuring an exclusive Dalek card.
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- New Episode Preview The Time of the Doctor
- Top Ten Festive Frights
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor and News)
- Who News
- Fun Pages: Monster letters to Santa
- Fun Pages: What's Your Who Present?
- Draw it: Christmas Monster
- Draw it: The Doctor (([[Blippar|Blipp.it page shows comic artist John Ross at work]]))
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to.the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Xbox and Max Steel set, lego Hobbit sets and Doctor Who Scream of the Shalka DVD
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and what they are most looking forward to in the Christmas ep
- Editor: Natalie Barnes meeting the new Doctor
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy Loads of scary Cybermen!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Lots of Doctor laughs
- Designer: Phil White The creepy Silence
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- After regeneration both the Tenth and the Eleventh Doctor were sad not to be ginger.
- The Tenth Doctor regenerated on screen on 1 January 2010.
Further information Edit
- This interactive edition also utilises a new phone app, (Blipp.it). The app allows for a page to be scanned on a phone and takes the user to addition content or added effects. The technology was recently used in the Radio Times Doctor Who 50th anniversary issue and has been extended throughout other magazines published by the Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- More Doctor Who Superfan competition winners announced
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had an increased cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a make your own figurines set and a surprise gift.