|Cover date:||19 July –1 August 2007|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- One of two pairs of monster spinners (Slitheen and Dalek or Cyberman and Ood)
Fact File Edit
- Monster Shocks (Series Three)
Comic content Edit
- The Last Soldier (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- None this issue
- A4 "It's not just METAL!" The Doctor in TV: Daleks in Manhattan - montage featuring the Daleks
- A4 "We shall RISE AGAIN!" Lilith in TV: The Shakespeare Code - montage featuring Lilith, Mother Doomfinger and Mother Bloodtide
- A4 "OLDER and OLDER and OLDER!" The Master in TV: Last of the Time Lords - montage featuring the Master and an aged Tenth Doctor
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Web Watch: Harold Saxon.co.uk
- Humour: 'Insane Invasions' Playground games between (Weeping Angels) and (Wolf) (by Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Brannigan to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Time Agent Upload!
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Fun Stuff: (2 illustrated pages) Above Manhattan. Find the Dalekanium
- Quiz: Are there monsters in your family?
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Gear, Xbox 360 and Evan almighty game, PS2 and Thunderbird/Wacky Races games.
- Also listing: favourite bit of Human Nature
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Doctor's watch
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Baines's hairstyle – I want it!
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Mildly telepathic Tim
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , The Doctor gives Tim the watch
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, John Smith's dream journal
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Scarecrows
- Party Organiser Sister of Mine, The village dance!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled "or the Weeping Angels will send you back in time!"
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan would like to point out that other Dukes are available."
- Carrionites eat their husbands and children.
- Dalek Thay sacrificed his Dalekanium panels for the Cult of Skaro's project.
- The Time Lords brought the Master back to life because they knew he would be the perfect warrior in a Time War - but he was scared, so made himself human.
- Scarecrows are sometimes called tattie-bogles in Scotland.
- Humans were once the snapping Macra's slaves.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is given as one of two sets of bouncing monster balls and holographic stickers.