the magazine for the fortnight beginning 21 May
- Cyberman and Eleventh Doctor mask and two badges
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- Strax's Guide to ... Silurians
- Dalek Files: 01 Cult of Skaro with story checklist
- Monsters with fangs
- Ten reasons to love K9
Comic content Edit
- A3 Eleventh Doctor and TARDIS
- A3 Daleks vs Cybermen
- A4 Weeping Angel (Blipp.it page)
- A4 Ood
- A4 Cybermen (Blipp.it page)
- A4 Strax
- A4 Vashta Nerada
- A4 Ice Warrior (Blipp.it page)
- A4 Davros
- A4 K is for Krillitane
- A4 Eleventh Doctor and Clara Oswald
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including; finding the Hoix to win two Character Options Doctor Who figures)
- Who News (including; latest filming pictures)
- Make it: Cuboid Eleventh Doctor
- Fun Stuff:
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers Letters Questions to.the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Radio Dice BMX bike, Doctor Who goodies from underground toys (wristband, TARDIS pocket pal, talking Dalek keyring)
- 'You Who!' featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Deputy Art Editor: Phil White
- Monster Assistant: Dan Dalek
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This issue continued to feature Blip.it pages that unlocked extra content when used with the blip.it app for portable devices (including the cover and next issue pages).
- Dalek armour is made of Dalekanium.
- Sarah Jane Smith's computer Mr Smith, is a Xylok.
- Krillitanes are a race that can absorb features from other races that it conquers meaning that they are forever evolving.
Further information Edit
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is a glow in the Dalek Slitheen.