Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||4 June - 17 June 2014|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- Glow in the dark Slitheen face.
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- Top Ten: Cyber Scares
- Eleventh Doctor's Episode Guide! (Part 1)
- The Dalek Files 2: Bronze Dalek
- Strax's Guide to ... Davros
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Feature: Hide.
- FUN: Handles
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including; finding the Sycorax to win a Plush Dalek)
- Draw it: Draw Your own monster for the comic story.
- Fun Stuff:
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers Letters Questions to.the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Talking Plush Dalek, Lego Marvel Super Heroes builds, Shift Book and Kindle set, Doctor Who goodies from Underground
- 'You Who!' featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition winner and reader Kurt Woodage is featured with his life-size Dalek.
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Deputy Art Editor: Phil White
- Monster Assistant: Olly Ood
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Subset of the Eye of Harmony was a crystal that was seen in * Hide. The crystal in the headpiece was inspired by the blue crystal]] taken by the Doctor from Metebelis III.
- The crack in Time that ran throughout the Eleventh Doctor's adventures was caused by the TARDIS exploding.
Further information Edit
- There is no Blipp.it page extra content this issue.
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is an Alien Babies Stationery set