|Cover date:||16 July - 29 July 2014|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Publisher:||Immediate Media Company London Limited|
- Two Racing Cybermen to be used with Cyberman target board printed page.
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- Cybermen Upgraded (1966 and 2013 comparison) (Blipp.it page)
- Eleventh Doctor's Episode Guide! (Part 4)
- The Dalek Files 5: Davros
- Strax's Guide to ... Weeping Angels
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- New series pictures and rumours
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including; finding the Zygon to win a Doctor Who Mr Potato Head)
- Who News (including; World Tour)
- Make it: New Series Countdown Sheet
- Fun Stuff: Monster Chef
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers Letters / Questions to.the Doctor!
- Mega Award competition to find the Ultimate Doctor Who Family.
- Competition Goodies: Carrera Abyss Hybrid bike and a Doctor Who poster and TARDIS keyring)
- 'You Who!' featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy
- Deputy Art Editor: Phil White
- Monster Assistant: Sam Silent
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This issue resummed Blip.it pages that unlocked extra content when used with the blip.it app for portable devices (including the cover and next issue pages).
- The Doctor Who World Tour started in the UK on 7 August and finishes in Brazil on 19 August visiting South Korea, Australia, America and [[Mexico] in between.
- When the Cybermen first appeared in 1966 they still retained their human hands.
- The peaceful, telepathic race that are the Ood, when disconnected from a giant shared hive brain, can undergo red-eye and become dangerous.
- Davros created a Reality Bomb that would wipe-out all non-Dalek life in the universe.
Further information Edit
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is a time travel stationery set.