the magazine for the fortnight beginning 27 August
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Doctor Who World Tour
Also featuring Edit
- Hello / Contents
- Who News
- Puzzle: Spot the Difference
- Puzzle: A Wordfit to win TARDIS book light
- Quiz: TARDIS Tracker quiz
- Fun Stuff: Mini Doctor Who Adventures ...
- Draw it: Colour in an Cyberman
- Make It: The Doctor and Dalek Door Hangers
- Make it: Fact Figures Twelfth Doctor and Weeping Angel
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers letters, photos, and art: TARDIS inbox to win a sonic screwdriver.
- Competition Goodies: Lego Ultra Agents and Battroborg Warrior sets, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver
- Big Competition Win: Collect 2 tokens for a chance to win a lifesize TARDIS for a school worth £4000 (UK).
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Series 8 world premiere was in Cardiff on Thursday 7th August 2014 and it launched the World Tour.
- The 2014 Doctor Who World Tour took in Cardiff, London, Seoul in South Korea, Sydney in Australia, New York in the US, Mexico City in Mexico and Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
- A Dalek is not a robot. The original survivors of the war with the Thals were the Skaro Daleks.
- Weeping Angel babies are called Cherubs.
- There was no (Blipp.it page) content this issue.
Further information Edit
- This was an oversize issue for no apparent reason.
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £3.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is a stickers, notepad, badges and keyring pack.