the magazine for the fortnight beginning 16 July
- A packet of Doctor Who Regeneration stickers with extra exclusive ones.
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- Preview: Mummy on the Orient Express
- Preview: Flatline
- Biggest Battles
- The Dalek Files 11: Special Weapons Dalek
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Hello / Contents
- Who News
- Puzzle: Spot the Difference
- Puzzle: Word Whirl to win TARDIS booklights
- Make it: Half-Face Man mask
- Make It: Monster Chef toastie terrors
- Fun Stuff: Mini Doctor Who Adventures ...
- Make it: Fact Figures Madam Vastra and Judoon
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- TARDIS inbox: Readers letters, photos, and art to win a Doctor Poster and a Cyberman keyring.
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who goodies (Diaries and Calendars) and Razor E100 scooters, Doctor Who Build a Sonic screwdriver kit)
- Competition: Design a monster to be professionally drawn.
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy
- Deputy Art Editor: Phil White
- Production Editor: Chris Bryant
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Coal Hill School where Clara Oswald teaches was featured in the first ever episode and again in 1988 when the Daleks landed in the playground.
- Special Weapons Daleks have no eyestalk or sucker stick.
- The restaurant scenes in Deep Breath were filmed in a Cardiff hotel. The chequered 'fake' wooden floor was added to give a more Victorian feel to the room.
Further information Edit
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £3.49 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is Build a TARDIS kit, badges and moving character card.