|Cover date:||30 August - 12 September 2007|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- A spiral bound lenticular covered notepad showing a transforming Dalek Sec and a Dalek pen.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Signs of Life (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 33: Sarah Jane Smith
Adventure Guide / Doctor Who Confidential Edit
(Including readers views and behind the scenes)
- A3 "The Sound of Drums" TV: The Sound of Drums - montage featuring The Master, and the Toclafane
- A4 "We're running out of TIME!" The Doctor in TV: 42 - montage featuring Kath McDonnell, Martha Jones and the Doctor.
- A4 "Down you go, Doctor ... DOWN THE YEARS!" The Master in TV: Last of the Time Lords - montage featuring the Doctor aged.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Things to do with a defeated enemy Use the Futurekind to opens cans for you with their teeth! (By Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Chantho to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload!
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Make It
- Cut out and make Lazarus Mask
- Quiz: The Doctor
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who snack and stationery sets, Evil Knieval sets, Doctor Who Factfile Book Sets.
- Win a life-size Dalek (Token collect. First token in this issue)
Also listing: favourite bits from Utopia
- Editor: Moray Laing, Jack holding on to the TARDIS! Wow!
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Chan/Chantho's language/tho
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Creet
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , The Futurekind
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The Master regenerating
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Yana revealed
- Work Experience Chantho, Chan/Captain Jack/tho!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "Humaaaaanssssss!"
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is on holiday this issue – but he's back next issue. Bye!"
- 23 year old Martha Jones mum is called Francine, her father Clive, her brother Leo and her sister Tish. Her cousin who worked for the Torchwood Institute was called Adeola.
- On 26th August 2007 Daleks from around the UK gathered in Manchester at the Museum of Science and Industry in an attempt to enter the Guinness Book of World Records.
- The Carrionites were banished at the beginning of time by the Eternals.
- By coincidence, the Plasmavore (Florence Finnegan) in Smith and Jones also said "Burn with me!"
- The set for 42 was built in a single week in an old paper mill
- The stasis chamber in 42 was also used as the MRI machine in Smith and Jones.
- 42 was the first Doctor Who episode to be set entirely on a spaceship.
- Presumably this means New Who not the classic series.
- The Daleks' home planet of Skaro was destroyed by the Seventh Doctor.
- If you don't give Ood orders, they die. They come from the Ood Sphere, a planet in the Horsehead Nebula
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK).
- An additional A3 poster in the centre of skulduggery Pleasant was included as a promotional feature, along with an inside page promotion of this new children's detective novel with a twist! The page ad was done in the style of DWA fact file.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £9 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover and not previously advertised.
- Next issue's free gift is given as three sticker sheets.