|Cover date:||13 September - 26 September 2007|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Three sets of stickers
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Shipwreck! (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 34: William Shakespeare
Adventure Guide / Doctor Who Confidential Edit
(Including readers views and behind the scenes)
- A3 "42" TV: 42 - montage featuring Kath McDonnell and Korwin
- A4 "You're still full of SURPRISES!" Martha in TV: Utopia - montage featuring Tenth Doctor and Martha Jones against the Moon.
- A4 "That's me. Completely HUMAN!" The Doctor in TV: Human Nature - featuring John Smith .
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Things to do with a defeated enemy Use the Toclafane for ball games!
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Professor Yana to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Make It
- Cut out and make Sun-Possessed Mask
- Quiz: Martha Jones
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Playing Cards, Doctor Who Puzzleballs and Alien Timebomb books
- Win a life-size Dalek (Token collect. Second token in this issue)
Also listing: favourite bits from The Sound of Drums
- Editor: Moray Laing, Martha's driving!
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Martha's “I'm coming back!”
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Toclafane streaming
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , The Toclafane
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The drum beat
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Vivian Rock
- Future planning: Toclafane, The Master
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "And look out because here come the drums ..."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is wondering why his face has never appeared on this page. He likes to be seen, after all.."
- The Weeping Angels feast on potential energy.
- The Judoon are not allowed to interfere with Earth law.
- John Smith's parents' names, Sydney and Verity, are inspired by the shows creator Sydney Newman and the shows first producer Verity Lambert.
- Elvis had a record 21 number one hits, more than even the Beatles!
- The Master is a Scissor Sister fan, listening to "I Can't Decide" on the Carrier Valiant.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and carried on the cover the promotional logo for Magazine Week 2007.
- The readers vote on favourite monster in Season 2 was the Weeping Angels (55%), the Master (15%) and the Daleks (4%).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £9 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is an unnamed “amazing Doctor Who free gift!”