Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||27 September - 10 October 2007|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- TARDIS themed stationery set: notepad, ruler, pencil and eraser.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- Inside the TARDIS
Comic content Edit
- Shipwreck! (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 35: The Beast
Adventure Guide / Doctor Who Confidential Edit
(Including readers views and behind the scenes)
- A3 "Untitled" featuring the TARDIS
- A4 "Now they're just BEASTS!" The Doctor in TV: Gridlock - montage featuring Macra.
- A4 "I am NOT the DOCTOR!" The Doctor in TV: The Family of Blood - montage featuring John Smith and the Scarecrow.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Things to do with a defeated enemy Use the Daughter of Mine to give fashion tips to innocent shoppers! (By Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Sarah Jane Smith's Watch to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Time Agent Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Top five reasons for loving the TARDIS
- Quiz: The TARDIS
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Fun books, LEGO and Ratatouille goodies.
- Win a life-size Dalek (Token collect. Bonus token in this issue)
- Also listing: favourite bits from Last of the Time Lords
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Titanic crashing in!
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Martha travelling the world
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Jack/Boe Reveal
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , The Doctor forgiving the Master
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The old Doctor in a cage
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Martha's goodbye
- Master Plan: Lucy Saxon, The Master's goodbye...
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "Or store it away nicely in your TARDIS attic next to the Carrionites ..."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is most disappointed that the Doctor didn't visit him in Gridlock..."
- TARDIS stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space.
- Sarah Jane Smith lives in Bannerman Road, Ealing, West London.
- The Fourth Doctor dropped off Sarah Jane Smith in Aberdeen, not Croydon, when she first left him.
- The Beast was imprisoned on Krop Tor by the Disciples of the Light before the creation of the universe.
- Forty gallons of petrol were used to explode the Family of Blood's invisible spaceship.
- In the original novel of Human Nature, the Doctor's Time Lord self was hidden in a cricket ball.
- In The Time Warrior, Sarah Jane Smith is a journalist who poses as her Aunt Lavinia so that she could find out about some top secret scientific research.
- The planet Gallifrey was situated in the constellation named Kasterborus.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK).
- This issue included eight extra pages devoted to the new The Sarah Jane Adventures. It included a 'Who is Sarah Jane' feature, an A3 poster of the regular cast being menaced by a Slitheen, an introduction to the team feature and a preview guide to the first seasons five stories.
- The readers vote on favourite episode in Season 2 was the Last of the Time Lords (28%), Blink (24%) and The Sound of Drums (8%).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £9 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is given as Dalek slime and a yucky mutant brain!