Free gift Edit
- Hessian effect light plastic moulded Scarecrow face mask and a set of scary fingertip add-ons.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- Meet the Scarecrow
Comic content Edit
- Cold War (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: Blink - Featuring After watching the Doctor on DVD and being chased inside the TARDIS, Sally and Larry scream as it dematerialises around them
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 37: The Macra
Adventure Guide / Doctor Who Confidential Edit
(Including readers views and behind the scenes)
- A3 "Low INTELLIGENCE!" Dalek Caan in TV: Daleks in Manhattan - montage featuring pig slaves and Daleks
- A4 "The Sarah Jane Adventures" - montage featuring Luke Smith , Clyde Langer and Carl Slitheen
- A4 "The call came from across the STARS!" Professor Yana in Utopia - montage featuring Professor Yana and the Doctor
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Things to do with a defeated enemy Use Toclafane with bright lights and songs make a great disco ball for silky smooth moving Scarecrows! (by Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere K9 to win a Doctor Who Go Glow night light torch!
- Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Quiz: Cybermen
- Fun Stuff (2 illustrated 'theatre-themed' pages. Find the monsters hunt)
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: SJA DVD's and CD's, Cars Mega Mack Playset, set of Doctor Who Books
Also listing: favourite episodes from series three
- Editor: Moray Laing, Human Nature
- Art Editor: Samantha Robinson, The Shakespeaer Code
- Senior Writer: Helen Philips, The Shakespeare Code
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Last of the Time Lords
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Human Nature
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, The Family of Blood
- Top Scares Weeping Angels, That one about blinking!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "Phew. The end."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is going trick-or-treating for a whole fortnight..."
- Utopia is the name of a famous book which was written way back in 1516. It was about a perfect island-the world is still used to describe an imaginary perfect place.
- The Futurekind evolved fangs so they could eat human flesh.
- William Shakespeare wrote about witches in a play called Macbeth. He must have been inspired to write the play after he met the Carrionite's — the old hags.
- The Doctor met the Macra before Gridlock — the Second Doctor did battle with them in a story called The Macra Terror, shown in 1967.
- The Doctor described the Weeping Angels as the "only psychopaths in the Universe to kill you nicely" because they send their victims back in time with their touch.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is a spooky Scarecrow five-piece stationery set and the first half of a giant double-sided monster poster.