|Cover date:||22 November – 5 December 2007|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Three sheets of stickers (holographic, glow in the dark and puffy) and the second half of the giant double sided Dalek / Season 3 monster poster.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Waste Not (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Runaway Bride - Featuring Donna Noble's kidnap by the Robot Santa and rescue by the Doctor.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 37: Weeping Angels
Adventure Guide / Doctor Who Confidential Edit
(Including readers views and behind the scenes)
- A3 Doctor Who - featuring the Ten Doctors
- A4 "They've got an ARMY, so have we!" - Son of Mine in TV: The Family of Blood - featuring Scarecrows .
- A4 "Siding with the Doctor is a DANGEROUS THING!" The Master in TV: Last of the Time Lords - montage featuring the Master , Martha Jones and the aged Doctor
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Things to do with a defeated enemy Open up a restaurant with Lilith, Mother Doomfinger and Mother Bloodtide cooking! (by Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the First Doctor to win a Doctor Who Go Glow night light torch!
- Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Puzzle Pages
- Quiz: The Racnoss
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Book Set, Evan Almighty DVD and George's Secret Key to the Universe goodies.
- Also listing: favourite Dalek episode
- Editor: Moray Laing, Destiny of the Daleks
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Doomsday
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, The Parting of the Ways
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Daleks in Manhattan
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Doomsday
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Dalek
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Doomsday
- Wrinkled Hag: Mother Bloodtide, Blood of the Daleks
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "Don't Blink. Blink. Zap. Oops."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan accepts no responsibility. For anything. Ever."
- Doctor Who is in the Guinness Book of Records as the worlds longest running science-fiction TV series ever.
- The Master, as Harold Saxon, was a minister in the Ministry of Defence who set up the Archangel Network.
- The code to switch off a Cybus Industries Cyberman's emotional inhibitor is 6879760.
- The Doctor's home planet of Gallifrey had two suns the second would rise in the south, the trees leaves were silver and the grass red.
- Martha Jones turned down the Doctor's invitation to visit crime-writer Agatha Christie.
Additional details Edit
- This issue's Tales from the TARDIS, favourite scene was chosen by David Tennant.
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £9 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is Toclafane maze game, holo-stickers and two holo-badges.