Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||14 February - 20 February 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Weeping Angel Notebook and Pen (with lenticular cover)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Halls of Sacrifice (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "Launch missiles! EXTERMINATE!" Dalek from TV: The Parting of the Ways - featuring Dalek
- A4 "Super, super FUN!" Son of Mine from TV: The Family of Blood - featuring Son of Mine
- A4 "Much SHOUT!" Bannakaffalatta from TV: Voyage of the Damned - featuring Bannakaffalatta
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Midshipman Frame to win a Doctor Who Ready Bed!!
- Insane Invasions: Daleks Attack of the Cones (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Game: Blink Attack!
- How to: Draw a Weeping Angel
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz: The Face of Boe
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Sponge Bob stash, Mario and Sonic Goodies)
Also listing: their grossest Doctor Who moment
- Editor: Moray Laing,Slitheen exploding on Jackie
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Malus being sick in the TARDIS
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Dr Singh being suckered
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Abzorbaloff sucking people in
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The gooey Dalek brain
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Florence and her straw
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon,The Carrionites
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, Stinky Slitheen parp gas
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, Ursula the slab
- Resident Doctor Martha, Shakespeare's breath
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And if you find A Journal of Impossible things there, give it to John Smith – he's so forgetful.
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is terrified of spiders. Ssshh, don't tell him I told you!"
- The End of the World episode featured the most aliens.
- The Face of Boe is the oldest inhabitant of the Isop Galaxy.
- Midshipman frame's first name is Alonso.
- John Smith, the Doctor's alter ego, believes his home is Farringham, England.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue, with a saving of over £30 (UK) and a free Cyberman lenticular watch (worth £9.99 (UK)).
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a Monster sticker pack.