Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||21 February - 27 February 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is an inflatable Dalek
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- 13 Things you need to know about the Future
- Ultimate Guide to Doctor Who Series Two Part 1
Comic content Edit
- The Old Kings of Skarab (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the Scenes (Confidential Extra) Edit
- Creating Max Capricorn
- A3 "I gave them back their SOULS" The Doctor from TV: The Age of Steel - montage featuring a Cyberman under attack.
- A4 "I'm sorry, sir, it's my DUTY" Midshipman Frame from TV: Voyage of the Damned - montage featuring Midshipman Frame and Captain Hardaker
- A4 "I'm THE DOCTOR, by the way." The Doctor from TV: Voyage of the Damned - featuring the Tenth Doctor in a blue suit
- A4 "It's just an old RELIC." Professor Yana from TV: Utopia - montage featuring Professor Yana and a fob watch.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the Titanic to win a Doctor Who Ready Bed!!
- Time Warped! Environmentally friendly Cybermen (by Christopher Cooper).
- Top 5 Why we love Cybermen
- Activity / Make-it
- Make: A TARDIS Toy box
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Your time-travelling style)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Hot Wheels Trick Tracks, Lego Indy goodies)
Also listing: the first Doctor Who story they saw
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Sontaran Experiment
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Logopolis part 4
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Rose
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, School Reunion
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Logopolis part 4
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Pyramids of Mars
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Time and the Rani
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, The Ark in Space part 1
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, The Krotons
- First Aider: The First Doctor, An Unearthly Child
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And if you hear the sound of drums, it's just the bin lids.
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan has not received any Valentine's cards. Boo hoo!"
- The Cybermen first appeared in 1966 with cloth faces.
- In the 42nd century vast reserves of solar energy were collected from the Torajii System.
- New Earth is located in Galaxy M87.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of over £30 (UK) and a free Cyberman lenticular watch (worth £9.99 (UK)).
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as huge inflatable Dalek.