Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Doctor Who Time Agent Log Book and Pen.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- Heavenly Host
- Ultimate Guide to Doctor Who Series Three Part 1
Comic content Edit
- Reign of the Stone Monkey (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (A Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes (Confidential Extra) Edit
- Creating Catkind
- A3 "Information: you are all going to DIE!" from TV: Voyage of the Damned - featuring Heavenly Host
- A4 "Category HUMAN!" Judoon Captain from TV: Smith and Jones - featuring Judoon interrogation
- A4 "You've CHANGED the desktop Theme!" The Fifth Doctor from TV: Time Crash - montage featuring the Fifth Doctor and the old TARDIS interior.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the Queen to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Grim Tales: Little Red Riding Plasmavore (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Mask: Carl Slitheen
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (the Doctor)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Alton Towers tickets, Sonic Raiders bundle)
Also listing: the monster they are most like
- Editor: Moray Laing, A Cyberman
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Empress of Racnoss
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Ood of course
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Krillitane or Werewolf
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Empty Child – boo hoo!
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, The Wire – I'm always hungry
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Novice Hame
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, Slitheen - I'm a gasbag!
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, Professor Lazarus
- Office Researcher: Victor kennedy, The Abzorbaloff
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And if you see Rickston, dump him there, too.
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan kindly requests that you don't enter, so he can win everything himself."
- When casting for the Catkind, make-up designer Neill Gorton requested actors with small noses as they were better for the masks.
- Catkind make-up could take up to two hours.
- Donna Noble worked as a secretary at the security firm H C Clements.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of 40% (over £30 UK) and a free Cyberman lenticular watch (worth £9.99 (UK)).
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a Time Agent kit.