Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||27 March - 2 April 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a jumbo Ood inflatable
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- The Return of Doctor Who
- Ultimate Guide to Doctor Who Series Three Part 3
Comic content Edit
- Every Dog Has Its Day (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: Last of the Time Lords - Featuring Martha's return to the Valiant and the Doctor's rebirth
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the Scenes (Confidential Extra) Edit
- Filming the Krillitane exploding
- A3 "The shields are DOWN. We're gonna get HIT!" from TV: Voyage of the Damned - montage featuring The Titanic being attacked in Earth's orbit
- A4 "Who put you IN CHARGE?" Jake from TV: The Age of Steel - montage featuring
- A4 "We shall RISE AGAIN!" The Carrionites from TV: The Shakespeare Code - montage featuring The Carrionites
- A4 "I told a story. THAT'S ALL" Martha from TV: Last of the Time Lords - montage featuring Captain Jack Harkness and Martha Jones
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Captain Hardaker to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Trine-E and Zu-Zana 's Scarecrow makeover (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Make It: Moving Dalek
- How to: Draw a Heavenly Host
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Donna)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Audiobooks, Off the Road PS2 package)
Also listing: what Who ability they would like to have
- Editor: Moray Laing, Teleport
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Cast spells like the Carrionites
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Be psychic like Tim
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Draw like Chloe Webber
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Decide whats on TV like the Wire
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Mind-reading
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, Time-travel
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, Suck faces like the Wire
- Office Alien: The Isolus, Making lots of friends
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: or risk being catalogued as non-human.
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is craving a tuna and jam sandwich. No wonder he's been ill lately."
- When Donna Noble was little she was sent home from school for biting.
- Donna Noble's parents were called Sylvia and Geoff.
- The Brethren were a band of Monks from the Glen of St Catherine, led by Father Angelo, who worshipped the werewolf.
Additional details Edit
- From this issue, the comic strip is reduced from six pages to only five (a reduction to only four pages is implemented from issue 109).
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of 40% (over £30 UK) and a free Cyberman lenticular watch (worth £9.99 (UK)).
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a TARDIS trainer bag.