Free gift Edit
- Fantastic sticker set comprising holographic, glow in the dark and a large sheet of standard stickers
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- Inside the TARDIS (3 pages)
Comic content Edit
- A Delicate Operation (Part One) (6 pages split up into 4 and 2)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- Top five Cyber moments!
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 06: Sycorax
Adventure guide and behind the scenes feature Edit
- A3 "Going my way, doll?" Rose Tyler in The Idiot's Lantern - featuring Scooter riding Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler
- A4 "We must feed!" Ood in The Impossible Planet - featuring Ood
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- Who's News
- Preview for Love & Monsters
- Preview for Fear Her
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Margaret Slitheen to win a Doctor Who TARDIS clock!
- TARDIS Inbox
- Featuring readers letters, photos and readers art
- Quiz: Could you be a time traveller? (2 pages)
- Who-ru (Totally Doctor Who quiz)
- Make It
- Cut out and make Cassandra
- Puzzle Pages / Fun stuff
- Humour: 'Things to do with a defeated enemy (6)' Use a Werewolf as a guard dog (by Christopher Cooper)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who DVDs, PSP games, ghost castle games, Mirror Mask box sets
- Assistant Editor: Moray Laing
- Senior Designer: Paul Lang
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: DON'T BE RUDE TO AN OOD OR GIVE THEM FOOD!
- Frau Clovis: "Calls to The Duke of Manhattan will terminate in New Guyana!"
- "Soo gan, gan practeel!" translates from Sycorax as "You're very very funny!"
- Blue Peter's Gethin Jones played a Cyberman.
- The Abzorbaloff was designed by Blue Peter competition winner William Grantham.
- In Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel there were only ten Cyberman costumes.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue was sold in a bag with the free gift enclosed.
- Next issue's free gift is named as a squirty sonic screwdriver and Merlin Doctor Who stickers.