Free gift Edit
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- STORY PREVIEW: The Poison Sky
Comic content Edit
- The Great Mordillo (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- The Adipose
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming the Adipose
- A3 TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor and Sontarans
- A4 "I can't BELIEVE I'm doing this!" Donna Noble from TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - featuring Donna and the Doctor flying the TARDIS
- A4 "Words of wisdom, words of POWER!" The Sisters from TV: The Fires of Pompeii - montage featuring The Sibylline Sisterhood
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere, one of the Sibylline Sisterhood to win a Cyberman wall clock
- Time Warped! 'Sontaran' potatoes: (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Time Agent Scorecard Story 5
- Mask: Pyrovile
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (The Sontaran Stratagem)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies ( Sontaran Boxset, Speed Racer)
- Also listing: favourite bit of Partners of Crime
- Editor: Moray Laing, Donna spotting the Doctor
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, The skipping Adipose
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Donna's sign language
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Adipose waving bye to Earth
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Donna's suitcases
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Donna waving at Wilf
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, Stacy's hall
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson
- Health Consultant: Miss Foster, Multiplying my babies
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or Miss Foster will make Adipose out of you. Mew!
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan wanted to know how many Adipose his body would create. So I told him ... lots and lots and lots!"
- The Sontarans are a clone race, grown in batches on the planet Sontar.
- Sontarans have battled the Rutan for thousands of years.
- The Doctor fought on the front lines of the Time War
- Donna Noble used to be called the Little General by her family.
- At 12, Luke Rattigan invented the Fountain Six Search Engine.
- The Adipose were computer generated creations, although a woolly one was used on set!
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of over £30 (UK) and a free Doctor Who audio book The Feast of the Drowned (worth £9.99 (UK)).
- Also included in this issue is a 2-page readers survey for a chance to win a Character Options 5" action figure set, Voyage of the Damned.
- A question regarding the number of Doctor's companions is answered by stating that we don't see all the Doctor's adventures. This answer neatly includes the audio adventures and other fiction.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a Sontaran Stationery set.