Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||15 May - 21 May 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Doctor Dress-up Kit (2 badges, mock specs and sonic screwdriver).
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- STORY PREVIEW: The Unicorn and the Wasp
Comic content Edit
- Nightmare on the Boulevard (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Fires of Pompeii - Featuring the Tenth Doctor and Donna deciding to explode Mount Vesuvius
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- A3 TV: The Doctor's Daughter - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor and Jenny
- A4 "Sisters" High Priestess from TV: The Fires of Pompeii - featuring the High Priestess
- A4 "I order you to SURRENDER!" Ross Jenkins from TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - montage featuring Ross and a Sontaran
- A4 "I think I just STARTED A WAR!" Martha Jones from TV: The Doctor's Daughter - montage featuring Martha and the Hath
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Solana Mercurio to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Horrible Hobbies: Empress of the Racnoss - Knitting (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (The Doctor's Daughter)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Speed Racer and Hot Wheels Crashers)
- BIG WIN: Life-size Ood head Token 3
Also listing: favourite bit of Planet of the Ood
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Ood song at the end
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Donna's coat
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Donna's Ood orb faux pas
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Halpen oozing Ood fronds
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, The "You dropped something" Ood
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, The claw chase
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, The Natural Ood
- Baldng Boss: Mr Halpen, When I was human and had hair!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or get your local Pyrovile to incinerate it for you.
- Matron Cofelia: "Oh, I think I'll be conducting this Who Wins page, Frau Clovis."
- The barren world of Messaline was transformed by the Source (a terra-forming device).
- In 1926 Agatha Christie disappeared for 10 days.
- Following Halpen's transformation into an Ood, the actor changed from actor Tim McInnery to monster actor Paul Kasey.
- The Carrionites have been trapped in the Deep Darkness by the Eternals and the Doctor. Doomfinger, Bloodtide and Lilith are trapped in a crystal ball aboard the TARDIS.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free Character Options Micro Universe set
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as an Ood dress-up set!