Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||29 May - 4 June 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Sontaran Mask, puffy mini-stickers and 4 badges (actually Host mask, with a make a Sontaran Mask inside).
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- STORY PREVIEW: Silence in the Library
Comic content Edit
- The Continuity Cap (Part One) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - Featuring General Staal learning of the Doctor's presence and Martha's clone emerging
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- A3 "Bit cold ..." Donna Noble from TV: Planet of the Ood - featuring The Doctor and Donna arrive on Ood-Sphere
- A4 "Don't get too close ..." Private Gray from TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - featuring newly grown incomplete clone
- A4 "Alert! Alert! We are DETECTED!" Dalek from TV: Bad Wolf - montage featuring Daleks
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Peck to win a Doctor Who Uno Set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Time Agent Scorecard Story 8
- Make-it: Sontaran helmet:
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Episodes 1-7)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who goodies: Cyberman voice changer, flight control TARDIS, audio soundtrack (NOT BOOK) - The Romans), and Xbox and Monster Jam game)
- BIG WIN: Over £300 worth of Doctor Who goodies (including radio controlled Dalek, Doctor Who: Time Travels book, Doctor Who Exhibition Earls Court Exhibition tickets, Judoon Captain, The Ood, The Master, Weeping Angel, Judoon Scanner, Series 3 DVD boxset, flight control TARDIS, voice control Dalek, Dalek Sec Hybrid voice changer, Cyberman voice changer, Voyage of the Damned set and Dalek 5” action figure).
Also listing: favourite bit of The Poison Sky
- Editor: Moray Laing, Donna being brave
- Acting Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson "Back of the neck"
- Acting Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Sylvia's axe
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The sky on fire
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, the arrival of the Valiant
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Luke's bravery
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, "Are you my mummy?"
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, Staal's soundbites
- Misguided Genius: Luke Rattigan, "Sontar? Hah!" BANG!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or teleport it to your nearest Sontaran spaceship.
- Miss Foster: "Who'd be scared of a trifling wasp? Really! I'd just give it one of my evil stares. That would soon send it packing."
- 20,000 people died when Mount Vesuvius erupted.
- The Vespiform have hives in the Silfrax Galaxy.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free Character Options Micro Universe set or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Bannakaffalatta Stickers, notebook and pen.