Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Bannakaffalatta Pen, Notebook and Stickers.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Continuity Cap (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes) Edit
- A3 TV: Forest of the Dead - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor and the suited Vashta Nerada
- A4 "The sky is FALLING!" Caecilius from TV: The Fires of Pompeii - montage featuring the family
- A4 DVD cover untitled - montage featuring the Doctor, Martha and Judoon.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Skorr to win a Doctor Who Uno Set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Use the Hath as a drinks dispencer (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Time Agent Scorecard Story 9
- Game: House of Horrors dice board game
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Silence in the Library)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers' contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Lego Indiana Jones and National Treasure DVD and player)
- Also listing: fave bit of The Doctor's Daughter
- Editor: Moray Laing, Jenny in the spaceship
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The running
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Donna's wiles
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Jenny coming back to life
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Peck saving Martha
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Matha being stroked by the Hath!
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, Donna's G.I. Jane joke
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, Chris from Skins
- Travel Editor: Jenny, meeting my dad!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And if you see Jenny on the way, tell her to give her dad a ring – he'll be pleased to know she's alive!
- Miss Foster: "My children would love all these prizes ... So if you win expect a visit from me. Thank you in advance."
- Sontaran clonefeed was caesofine concentrate — one part bostine, two parts probic 5.
- Luke Rattigan believed his atmospheric converter would be used to transform el mondo Luco, Castor 36.
- The Library was closed to visitors for a hundred years.
- When Anita's grandpa become a Data Ghost he kept talking about shoelaces.
- The Ood were given their freedom in the year 4126.
- Jenny actress Georgia Moffett had a stunt double (Belinda X) for the gymnastics.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who: Creatures and Demons book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Host mask, Halo spinner and giant poster!