Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Giant Double-sided Poster (Dalek/Doctor Donna) & Host Halo Spinner.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- STORY PREVIEW: Midnight
Comic content Edit
- Wormhole (Part One) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes) Edit
- The Unicorn and the Wasp secrets
- A3 TV: Forest of the Dead - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor and River Song
- A4 "What'zzz to stop me KILLING you all?" Rev Golightly from TV: The Unicorn and the Wasp)
- A4 "Who turned out the LIGHTS?" Proper Dave from TV: Silence in the Library) - featuring Space suited Vashda Nerada
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Sylvia Noble to win a Doctor Who Uno Set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Take the Empty Child to the British Museum to find his mummy(by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Forest of the Dead)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Audio book Pest Control, Board game bonanza and Lego Indiana Jones)
- Also listing: fave bit of The Unicorn and the Wasp
- Editor: Moray Laing, Donna snogging the Doctor!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Donna's plucky "Pip, pip!"
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Lady Eddy's unladylike glug
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Copyright Donna Noble
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The rev Golighthly's "zzzz"ing!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, I say ... the lead piping
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, The Doctor's detox
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, Miss Chandrakala: "Murder!"
- Researcher: Agatha Christie, Outsmarting the Doctor
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: - pleazzz dizzzpozzze of it at your local collection point. Thankzzz.
- Miss Foster: "Want to play a boardgame with me? I must warn you, I don't like losing. The last time I lost, I put my opponent in the freezer for two weeks."
- CAL: abbreviation Charlotte Abigail Lux.
- For a while Donna Noble became Mrs (Lee) McAvoy.
- In The Unicorn and the Wasp, David Tenant's dad played a footman.
- Originally in The Unicorn and the Wasp, the story was to have been told by an aged Agatha Christie and set in the 1970s.
- The actor Christopher Benjamin has appeared in Inferno, The Talons of Weng-Chiang and The Unicorn and the Wasp.
- The Doctor will take River Song to Darillium to see the singing trees at some time in her lifeline.
- Doctor Moon's instability was attributed to Mrs Angelo's rhubarb surprise!
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who: Creatures and Demons book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a bumper sticker pack!