|Cover date:||19 June - 25 June 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Bumper Sticker Pack (large sheet, puffy sheet (Daleks) and 2 holographic sheets.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Wormhole (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Unicorn and the Wasp - Featuring the Tenth Doctor finding an antidote for being poisoned
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes) Edit
- A3 TV: Midnight - montage featuring the Doctor and Sky
- A4 "Behold! The CLONE WORLD is born!" General Staal from TV: The Poison Sky - montage featuring Sontarans
- A4 "We feel NOTHING" Cyberman from TV: The Age of Steel - featuring a Cyberman
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Luke Rattigan to win a Doctor Who Uno Set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Playing scissors, paper, stone with a Pyrovile (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Time Agent Scorecard Story 11
- Mask: Vashta Nerada
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Midnight)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (K9 DVD boxset, Baby biOrb Moonlight acquarian
- Also listing: favourite bit of Silence in the Library
- Editor: Moray Laing, "Who turned out the lights?"
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Song's "Hello sweetie!"
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Miss Evangelista's ghosting
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, "It's a swarm in a suit."
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Miss Evangelista being eaten
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, The scary Donna node!
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, "Oi! Pretty Boy, with me."
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, The nice lady
- Team Psychologist: Dr Moon, Helping the little girl
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: But remember to stay out of the shadows.
- Miss Foster: "I had a fish once, But every time I walked past, it suddenly stopped swimming and played dead. I wonder why?"
- Rose's return was previewed in three "guest" appearances this season: meeting Donna in Partners in Crime, and on a screen in both The Poison Sky and in Midnight.
- As an antidote for cyanide poisoning the Doctor asks Davenport for "Ginger beer!" (incidentally rhyming slang for queer, unfortunately hinting at Davenport's implied relationship with X, hence the surprised reply of "I beg your pardon?").
- The Sontarans have been fighting the Rutans for 50,000 years.
- A Sontaran Command ship could reduce a planet like Earth to dust with its firepower.
- Professor Hobbs has visited Midnight 15 times.
- The Crusader 50 class of ship run on micropetrol.
- In the original script, the Library nodes were able to move around and were not stationary.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who: Creatures and Demons book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a Dalek stationery set.