Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Dalek Stationery Set (Sturdy Dalek case, Pencil, Pen, Ruler and Dalek Sec rubber.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- STORY PREVIEW: The Stolen Earth
Comic content Edit
- The Black Hole Gang (Part One) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes) Edit
- Filming the suited Vashta Nerada
- A3 TV: Turn Left - montage featuring Rose, Donna, Fortune Teller and Time Beetle
- A4 montage featuring Dalek untitled
- A4 untitled DVD cover image montage featuring the Master, Toclafane, Doctor, Martha and Captain Jack
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Jethro Cane to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Grim Tales: Werewolf trying to blow the Pig Slaves house down (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Time Agent Scorecard Story 12
- Mask: Sontaran
- Search and Find: 2-page football themed illustrated spread (by Christopher Cooper).
- How to: Draw a Hath
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Turn Left)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Season Four vanilla DVD release. Kung Fu Panda game and console)
- Also listing: favourite bit of Forest of the Dead
- Editor: Moray Laing, Donna trapped inside the computer
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson "But I've been dieting!"
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Miss Evangelist'a face
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Chicken leg
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Song punching the Doctor
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Mrs Angelo's rhubarb surprise
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, "You know my name!"
- Office node: CAL, Saving Song
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: But only if it doesn't contain any Vashta Nerada spores. If it does, RUN before they hatch!
- Miss Foster: "Don't bother watching past episode one of that Doctor Who DVD. Partners in Crime is where all the talent is."
- BBC online presented a new story, The Lonely Computer, that picks up the flashback reference in The Unicorn and the Wasp with the Tenth Doctor and Donna trying to find the emperor Charlemagne.
- Mr Chowdry's first name was Jival.
- Donna turned left at precisely 10.01 am.
- Choreographer Alisa Berk worked on the suited skeletons walking in Silence in the Library.
- Jenny was born a fully grown Generation 5000 Soldier.
- In The Unquiet Dead the Gelth state that the Time War was unseen by "lower species".
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who: Creatures and Demons book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Doctor Who: Quiz Book 3.