|Cover date:||7 August - 13 August 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Squirty Master's Laser Screwdriver
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Lavender Hill Blob (Part Three) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "People of the EARTH, please attend CAREFULLY!" The Master from TV: The Sound of Drums - montage featuring the Master and Toclafane outside Westminster
- A4 "Release me! I created you. I am YOUR MASTER!" Dalek Sec Hybrid from TV: Evolution of the Daleks - montage featuring
- A4 "I've got to find THE DOCTOR" Captain Jack from TV: The Stolen Earth - montage featuring Captain Jack
- A4 TV: The Doctor's Daughter - featuring the Hath
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Captain Jack Harkness to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Season 4 DVD vanilla release, George's Secret Key to the Universe book and ipod)
- BIG WIN: Cyber Controller Head (worth almost £700) Token 2
- Readers Poll: favourite Villain
Also listing: favourite ever villain
- Editor: Moray Laing, Davros – you don't get meaner than that
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The Master – "You with your 'Chan' and your 'tho'."
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Yvonne Hartman – she's a proper person, like me!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The Master – villainy with style
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, lady Cassandra, by the skin of her teeth
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Master as played by John Simm
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, I like hairless Halpen
- Chief Villain: Davros, I should have to say, without a doubt, me
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Your kindness in this operation is much appreciated.
- Miss Foster: "My Adipose repeat every word I tell them. Or else!"
- The Archetype, Luke Smith, could have been called Harry or Alistair.
- A Vespiform landed in India in 1885. In human form he had a child with Clemency Eddison, Arnold Golightly.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who Files 12: The TARDIS and Doctor Who Files 1: The Doctor book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as an Adipose stationery set.