Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||21 August - 27 August 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is an inflatable Sontaran.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Attack of the Mange Mites! (Part One) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- The Seventh Doctor
- Ultimate Collection: Ood Part 2 of 4 of a booklet
Behind the scenes Edit
- Creating Davros's new head
- A3 "The whole universe is in OUTRAGE!" Shadow Proclamation from TV: The Stolen Earth - montage featuring Shadow Architect and Judoon
- A4 "Rock on!" Maria Jackson from TV: Eye of the Gorgon - featuring the Sarah Jane Team
- A4 "For VICTORY! Sontar-HA!" General Staal from TV: The Poison Sky - montage featuring General Staal
- A4 "Travelling on my own, I LOVE IT!" The Doctor from TV: Midnight - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere K9 to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: New Earth raining Catkind and Werewolfs! (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Search and Find: 2-page summer camp themed illustrated spread by Christopher Cooper.
- Make-it: Spud monster: Davros
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Storm Hawks DVD and player, Remote controlled JLX Overdrive)
- BIG WIN: Cyber Controller Head (worth almost £700) Bonus Token
Also listing: favourite Donna moment!
- Editor: Moray Laing, Saving us all from the Daleks!
- Deputy Editor: "Beatrice!"Annabel Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Telling the Doctor she would travel with him forever – blub!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, "Maybe it's a Sunday?"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, "Don't make me go back. Doctor. Please" –Nooooo!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Speaking Welsh in the market of Pompeii!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, "Why do you say 'miss'? Do I look single to you?"
- Office Nag: Sylvia Noble, Ruining her wedding – she always wants attention!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: This is an official warning from the Shadow Proclamation.
- Miss Foster: "No one ever wants to play games with me. Friendless Foster they used to call me. FOOLS!"
- A special mini-episode, Music of the Spheres, was premiered live at the Doctor Who Prom recorded in July at the Royal Albert Hall, London.
- Convention Fifteen of the Shadow Proclamation deals with a cessation of hostilities in order to "parley" or talk.
- Native Judoon words all end in "o".
- Lavender Lawns is a home for the elderly.
- Bea's husband Edgar once met the Sontarans.
- Prosthetics designer Neill Gorton choose to make Davros's mask himself.
- The planets Ood-Sphere and Sense Sphere are located in the Horsehead Nebula.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who Files 12: The TARDIS and Doctor Who Files 1: The Doctor book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a Sontaran notebook and pen.