Free gift Edit
- A monster pens and stickers set 2 featuring Cyberman and TARDIS
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- By Order of the Bonemenders (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Unicorn and the Wasp - Featuring Donna Noble searches for clues and finds a Vespiform.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "Turn right. TURN RIGHT!" the Fortune Teller from TV: Turn Left - montage featuring The Trickster and the fortune teller
- A4 "That's very ME!" The Doctor from TV: Journey's End - montage featuring the two Tenth Doctors
- A4 Dalek Collection: The Lone Dalek from TV: Dalek - montage featuring
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including the BBC website Comic Maker)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere a Cyberman to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Activity / Make-it
- Mask: Captain Jack Harkness
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Which companion are you like?)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies ( Life-size cardboard cut-outs – Doctor, K9 and Dalek Caan, and Doctor Who (Dalek) Whizz Watches)
- BIG WIN: Roboform Head (worth £350) Token 3
Also listing: favourite SJA character
- Editor: Moray Laing, Has to be Sarah Jane!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Carl Slitheen. Small, green and hungry
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Andrea Yates. Whatever happened to her?
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Maria's dad. He's like a Mcguver in waiting
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, K9, because he's top dog
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Mr smith. Love the fanfare!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Archetype Luke. I wish I was that smart!
- Gossip Columnist: Maria's mum, Well, me, obviously!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or you will be forced to compete in Combat 3000. For eternity.
- Miss Foster: "My talents are wasted here. I should be out spreading nannying tips across the galaxy."
- The Trickster learnt about the Doctor from Sarah Jane Smith and used the fortune teller to trick Donna Noble on the Chino planet Shan Shen to help remove the Doctor and "aid the coming of darkness".
- With the exception of Mr Smith other Xylok are buried deep within the Earth.
- The Pharos Institute developed MITRE technology with help from child genius Nathan, aka Carl Slitheen.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who Files 1: The Doctor and Doctor Who Files 12: The TARDIS book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as double-sided poster, monster postcards and huge stickers and an exclusive SJA pull-out mag!