Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Halloween Gift Pack: Davros dress-up set: claws and mask (plus a game trade-in bag)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW ADVENTURE GUIDE: TV The Day of the Clown Part 2
- FACTFILE: Gadgets
- ACTION REPLAY (Analysis): TV: Evolution of the Daleks The Daleks and Pig slaves hold Dalek Sec Hybrid
Comic content Edit
- Titanoleum Tourists (Part One) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Ultimate Collection: Tenth Doctor Part 2 of 4 of a booklet
Behind the scenes Edit
- A3 "The Ood are happy to SERVE" Solana Mercurio from TV: Planet of the Ood - montage featuring red-eyed Ood and Solana Mercurio.
- A4 "It's our only hope!" Duplicate Doctor from TV: Journey's End - featuring the duplicate Tenth Doctor armed and ready at the TARDIS door.
- A4 TV The Day of the Clown - montage featuring Odd Bob as the Ring Master Spellman
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including Christmas Special teaser)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Commander Kaagh to win a Cyberman Etch-a-sketch
- Activity / Make-it
- Mask: Ood Sigma
- Puzzle Pages
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Rubik's Puzzle World and 'Igor' cinema screening treat.
- BIG WIN: Life-size K9 (worth almost £895) Bonus Token
Also listing: where they'd travel to
- Editor: Moray Laing, 1963 to watch the first Doctor Who episode ever!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The year the Doctor meets River again to see if he's really her wife!
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, 1975 so I can see myself as a baby (no Reapers though, please)
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Back to 1890 to meet Sherlock Holmes
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, 1966 – England may never win the World Cup again!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The year the Doctor was born to meet his family.
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, The year the Master looked into the Time Vortex and went crackers
- Team Captain: Jack Harkness, The year Five Billion to find out if I'm really the Face of Boe.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or ask K9 nicely if he'll stick it in the nearest black hole.
- Miss Foster: "I'd like to win a screening but I don't have 20 friends. I wonder if I'd be allowed to invite 20 enemies instead."
- One undeveloped Christmas Special idea was where writer J.K. Rowling would meet creatures from her imagination.
- Vortex manipulators are standard issue to 51st century Time Agents.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free set of Dalek and Cyberman mini diecasts or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- Also includes design a world competion results (the winner was Bill Stephens).
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Davros dress-up set.