Free gift Edit
- Dalek vs Cybermen three-in-a-row travel game
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- What makes a monster scary
Comic content Edit
- Bizarre Zero (Part One) (6 pages split up into 3 and 3)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: The Parting of the Ways
- The Ninth Doctor regenerates
Monster A-Z Edit
- A is for Abzorbaloff
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 08: Cassandra
Adventure Guide (Photofeature) and Behind the scenes Feature Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Ood to win a Doctor Who TARDIS clock!
- TARDIS Inbox
- Featuring readers letters, photos and readers art
- Your Stuff
- Design a monster competition entries (2 pages)
- Make It
- Cut out and make Wolf mask
- Puzzle Pages / Fun stuff
- Humour: 'Things to do with a defeated enemy (9)' Use a Krillitane as an umbrella to keep the rain off (by Christopher Cooper)
- Competition Goodies: Kids Next Door toys, radio controlled planes, Air Hogs bikes and Meccano robots.
Also featuring favourite monsters
- Assistant Editor: Moray Laing, The Daleks
- Senior Designer: Paul Lang, Cassandra
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, The Slitheen
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Nestene
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The Krynoid
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Sisters of Plenitude
- Dog Stories: K9, The Krillitanes
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Mini-motto 2: "Always take a banana to a party. Bananas are good!"
- This magazine can be recycled: No additional comment made
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan will NOT accept entries after the closing date!"
- The Abzorbaloff comes from Clom, the twin planet of Raxacoricofallapatorius.
- The Abzorbaloff designer (Blue Peter winner William Grantham) had intended it to be the size of a double-decker bus.
- Cassandra hid in the Face of Boe's trunk and ended up on New Earth.
- Cassandra has had over 700 operations.
- "The Idiot's Lantern" is 1950s slang for a television.
- Young Tommy actor Rory Jennings is in his early twenties.
- The phrase, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry", used by the Doctor in New Earth, The Age of Steel and Army of Ghosts, was first uttered by Mr Magpie to Rose Tyler when the Wire stole her face.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is named as an inflatable Dalek.