Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||13 November - 19 November 2008|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- A mini spinning Weeping Angel and stickers
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Time Flies (Part One) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Ultimate Collection: TARDIS Part 2 of 4 of a booklet
Behind the scenes Edit
- A3 Best Villain 2008 Davros - montage featuring
- A4 "I have decided the Doctor MUST LIVE!" Dalek Sec Hybrid from TV: Evolution of the Daleks - montage featuring Dalek Sec Hybrid, Martha Jones and the Tenth Doctor.
- A4 "I'm too SCARED to blink!" Larry Nightingale from TV: Blink - montage featuring the Weeping Angels
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including readers favourite villain, Davros)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Mr Smith to win a Doctor Who Cyberman Etch A Sketch!
- Activity / Make-it
- Game: Escape the Ood! (counter game)
- What If...: words by Craig Donaghy and illustrations by Christopher Cooper.
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition results for design a Midnight Monster (winner James Ainley)
- Competition Goodies (Dalek Pop-up Model kit, Xbox 360 Sonic package and Narnia: Prince Caspian DVD package)
Also listing: favourite Sarah Jane Monster
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Trickster...he's horrible and he's got no eyes! Arrgh!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Slitheen – green and gross!
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Gorgon – because she's fierce!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The clowns
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Farty pants Carl Slitheen
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Kudlak
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, The Trickster of course ... what a meanie!
- Admin Assistant: Ood Sigma "I do not know!"
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "...and never talk to strange fortune tellers... ever!"
- Miss Foster: "I went to Narnia once. I taught that snivelling White Witch everything she knows. What an amateur!"
- The quantum-locked Weeping Angels feed on the potential energy of the life that would have been led.
- The 2008 Children in Need Doctor Who special contribution was the first 2 minutes of The Next Doctor.
- The First Doctor stole the TARDIS from Gallifrey.
- TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimension in Space.
- Readers' top five villains were (from 5) Sky Silvestry, fortune teller, Luke Rattigan, Matron Cofelia and Davros.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of The Sarah Jane Adventures: The Complete First Series DVD or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Dalek Mouse Mat Set.