|Cover date:||18 December 2008 - 1 January 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Monster document folder, sketchpad, 7 coloured pencils and eraser.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Frosty the Snowdemon (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- A3 Montage from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring the Doctor, the Next Doctor and Cyberman
- A4 "Oh, that's NEW!" The Doctor from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring
- A4 "You will be EXTERMINATED!" Dalek Sec from TV: Doomsday - montage featuring Dalek Sec
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Christmas baubles to win a Doctor Who Cyberman Etch A Sketch!
- Activity / Make-it
- The Next Doctor Episode Scorecard
- Make-It: Cyber Mask
- Make-It: Racnoss Webstar
- Activity: Who's Where? Search 2-page Ood Sphere scene illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Puzzle Pages, Maze, and Doctor Who Quiz (Christmas)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Audiobooks sets, Ben 10 Collectable Trading Card sets and Tony Hawks Nintendo DS package)
- BIG WIN Doctor Who Goodies: including sets of 14 Series Four Character Option action figures, 12” Remote Davros and Supreme Dalek, Flight control TARDIS and Dalek voice changer helmets.
Also listing: what they would like for Christmas
- Editor: Moray Laing, A robot dog just like K9!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson My own TARDIS
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, A bright red parasol
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Toclafane bath bombs
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, A pet Cybershade called Colin
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, A sonic screwdriver
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Toclafane earmuffs!
- Santa's Little Helper: Bannakaffalatta, No good! Bannakaffalatta wants nothing!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And a very Happy Christmas from all of us to all of you!
- Miss Foster: "All of this (BIG WIN) for one person? It's shocking! And people call my precious Adipose greedy!" “"Scared of cat nuns? Pah. Slip 'em a kipper and they're kittens."
- Victorian London, Christmas Eve 1851 was not a dull day!
- London houses a UNIT HQ under the Tower of London and a Torchwood base underneath the Thames Flood Barrier.
- The Time Lords of Gallifrey destroyed the Racnoss.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Dalek Sec and TARDIS mini diecasts or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue and its free gifts were bagged and had an increased cover price of £2.99 (UK).
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Time Agent planner and pencil.