|Cover date:||2 January - 7 January 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Time Agent Planner (for Time Tracking, drawings, addresses, notes and monster facts) with Davros cover and pencil
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Chromosome Connection (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "They are my knights in SHINING ARMOUR" Miss Hartigan from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Miss Hartigan with the Cybermen and Cybershades
- A4 "This man is dangerous...This man is THE DOCTOR" The Cyberleader from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Cyberleader flanked by Cybermen
- A4 Who's Who Collection: The Other Doctor
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Cyberleader to win a Doctor Who Cyberman Etch A Sketch!
- Activity / Make-it
- Make-it mask: Cybershade
- Move like a Cybershade
- Potato People: Donna Noble
- Art: Cybershade colouring picture
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: illustrated by Christopher Cooper Gardening with the Hath
- Puzzle Pages, Maze, and Doctor Who Quiz (Daleks)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Readers vote: favourite three moments from The Next Doctor Christmas Special
- Funny Who Ha! Caption Competition (NEW FEATURE)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Bedroom Set, Dalek money bank, Bad Tuesday Books and Nintendo DS Guitar Heroes)
Also listing: most wanted monster return for 2009
- Editor: Moray Laing, Can the Daleks come back, please?
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The cackling Carrionites
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Trickster needs to make an appearance in Who!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The Toclafane
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The hairy, lairy, ever so scary Werewolf
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , The Weeping Angels – they're stone cold scary!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel,Donna's mum – she's really frightening!
- Shady Character: Cybershades, Us! Hissssss!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Happy new year to everyone but not to Cybermen.
- Miss Foster: "If you find this puzzling don't attempt a Crespallion Sudoku – your brain will turn to jelly!"
- Cybershades are created from the brain of cats or dogs.
- Miss Hartigan was a cruel, self-obsessed woman who was a matron of a workhouse.
- Jackson Lake's TARDIS stood for "Tethered Aerial release Developed In Style".
Additional details Edit
- With Donna Noble now having left the Doctor on his travels, ten year old reader Joanne Hall won a competition to create a new companion for the Doctor in the DWA comic strip. History student from the University of Edinburgh Heather McCrimmon makes her first appearance from this issue.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and Sarah Jane Adventures Audio CD The Thirteenth Stone or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue is a special collector's edition and the free gifts are listed as a free sticker pack.