Free gift Edit
- Part two of a giant double sided poster featuring Cyberman and Cybershade on one side and Ships and Space stations on the other and a set of five Cyberman figures.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Glum Culture (5 pages)
- A3 "You will be DELETED!" Cyberman from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Cybermen
- A4 "Oh, I could do this FOREVER" Miss Hartigan from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Miss Hartigan riding in the Cybershade driven carriage
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the Doctor to win a Doctor Who set of Series Four 5” Action Figures
- Activity / Make-it
- Mask: Cyberleader
- Cut-out Scene: Victorian cemetery battleground.
- Game: Cyber Chase! Counter game
- Draw-it: Cyberleader head
- Puzzle Pages, Maze, and Doctor Who Quiz (The Other Doctor)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Funny Who Ha! Caption Competition
- Competition Goodies (Battlefield DVD, Cyberman clock, Tetris Cube, iPod and The Mapmaker's Monsters set )
- BIG WIN: Cyber Head worth £500 (UK) Token 2
Also listing: what they like about the Cybermen
- Editor: Moray Laing, Their strength and determination. They don't give up!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The fact that they can't tiptoe
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Their shocking pinch
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Their production line efficiency
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Their teardrops
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The delete button
- Writer: Mel Bezalel,Their Christmas cheer
- Cyberhelp: Cyberleader, These feelings are not important
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: The team hope you enjoyed this Cyber issue – but look out for Daleks next time!
- Miss Foster: "Upgraded? Me? I hardly think I can be improved upon!"
- Russell T Davies reveals, "Dark forces are gathering already. The Gate is waiting, and life will never be the same again!"
- The Cyberking is a Dreadnought Class Cyber ship that stands sixty metres tall and is the supreme ruler of the Cybermen.
- The original Cybus Industries Cybermen killed by touch, later going on to use guns that shoot an electromagnetic pulse.
- Jackson Lake was a maths teacher before being in a fugue state as a result of an infostamp encounter.
Additional details Edit
- This larger sized issue had a running Cyberman theme throughout.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Sarah Jane Adventures Audio CD The Thirteenth Stone or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue Dalek theme large-sized issue includes free Dalek figures