|Cover date:||22 January - 28 January 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Set of five Dalek figures
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Great Rain Robbery (5 pages)
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "Dalek fleet in BATTLE formation!" Dalek from TV: The Stolen Earth - featuring Daleks
- A4 "I am Dalek in HUMAN FORM" Dalek Sec from TV: Evolution of the Daleks - featuring Dalek Sec and the Doctor
Additional features Edit
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Cybershade to win a Doctor Who set of Series Four 5" Action Figures
- Activity / Make-it
- Dalek Survival Guide illustrated by Ben Morris
- Puzzle Pages
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (The Darksmith Legacy books, Doctor Who Beautiful Chaos book, Optimus Prime bedset and iPod and The Eyeball Collector set)
- BIG WIN: Cyber Head worth £500 (UK) Token 3
- Also listing: what they like about Daleks
- Editor: Moray Laing, Their battle cry. It's so scary!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Dalek Caan. He's my hero
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Their unit of measuring time
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Their big plans
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Their lively sense of humour, naturally
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Their power to exterminate
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Their refusal to accept apologies
- Dalek Supporter: Davros, Everything. My children are supreme!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: The team think it's safe to return next issue – unless there are any other monster invasions planned. Take care!
- Miss Foster: "Daleks! The scourge of the universe – yet still nicer than me!"
- Matt Smith will be the Eleventh Doctor and the youngest actor to play the Doctor so far.
- The Cult of Skaro comprised named Daleks Jast, Thay, Caan and the leader Dalek Sec.
Additional details Edit
- This larger sized issue had a Dalek theme throughout.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and The Sarah Jane Adventures Audio CD The Thirteenth Stone or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- The next (100th) special issue's free gift is promoted as a Cyber dress-up kit, stickers and transfer.