Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date:||22 August 2007|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: Clock Combat
- Card Clash: Pilot Fish (113) beats Mickey Smith (012)
- FAQ Episode Guide: 24 Love & Monsters
- Monster Foldout: Jagrafess Deep-Freeze Demon!
- Comic Strip: End Game
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: Child's Play (Which child are you most like?)
- Dalek Wars (Search and Find): Floating Fortress (From Wars at the Ends of the Worlds by R K Datoo)
- Shown is the Dalek's concentrated attack on the central control station on the human settlement world of Graelliscy, in early 4826, 45th century. The cities, which were like floating islands in the skies and designed to take advantage of the planets seasonally changing gravity, were no match for the Daleks when the central control station was destroyed along with the defensive shields. Within days the Daleks had won and human life had been exterminated.