|Release date:||17 October 2007|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: Duel of the Decks!
- Card Clash: Plasmavore (381) loses to Sun-Possessed Korwin McDonnell (453)
- FAQ Episode Guide: 28 The Runaway Bride
- Monster Foldout: The Master Rogue Time Lord
- Comic Strip: Crime After Crime
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: What Possessed You (What sort of demonic possession would take you over?)
- Dalek Wars (Search and Find): A Crushing Defeat (from An Alien History of War by O M Burdett)
- Shown is the battle on Rianken (third of the four molten planets of the Mejas system). The Daleks were determined to lay claim to the strong metal alloys developed over 300 years by the human colonists. The toughened metals, able to withstand the planet's high temperatures and used to build tanks for movement and defence of their stockpiled metals that the Daleks wanted, provided some defence against the Daleks. The Daleks suffered heavy losses but eventually won following a sustained aerial bombardment on the tanks.
Additional notes Edit
- This issue was released with a pack of Invader trading cards.