|Release date:||14 November 2007|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: Super Human!
- Card Clash: Pig-Slave 2 (447) loses to Futurekind Chieftain (416)
- FAQ Episode Guide: 30 The Shakespeare Code
- Monster Foldout: Weeping Angels Lonely Assassins!
- Comic Strip: Minor Trouble
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: Barmy Boffins (Which are you most like?)
- Dalek Wars (Search and Find): Wings of Terror (from Great Air Battles of the 59th Century by A Weston)
- Shown is one of the air battles on Megana-Eros (5874), a world where the Daleks had built a breeding city for a population of ten billion Dalek embryos. When the Ornikronon (a legendary race of gigantic, eagle-like birds) returned to their homeworld from the other side of the universe, the 100-strong Dalek guards were no match for them. Had it not been for a nearby Dalek battle cruiser, the Daleks would surely have been defeated. As it was, the Dalek cruiser laid waste to the planet with its dark-matter cannon — both the Ornikronon and the Dalek embryos were massacred.
Additional notes Edit
- This issue was released with a pack of Invader trading cards.