Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date:||12 December 2007|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: Hunt the Monsters!
- Card Clash: The Editor (006) beats Joan Redfern (415)
- FAQ Episode Guide: 32 Daleks in Manhattan
- Monster Foldout: Face of Boe Keeper of Secrets!
- Comic Strip: Crimes and Punishment
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: Ahead of Your Time! (What sort of future person are you like?)
- Dalek Wars (Search and Find): Prison Break! (from Dalek Victories, Human Errors by Maxx Fo)
- Shown is the secret human prison ship Space Station X-R, home to the most evil criminals and the only Dalek Supreme captured by the humans. Three hundred years into the Dalek-Human War a huge prison ship was located in orbit around the planet Nowhere, tucked into an anti-matter reef between the Blore Wilderness and the Gulf of Null. It was believed to be secure by the humans but a successful rescue attempt by the Daleks from their base on the planet Kembel freed the Dalek Supreme led to the humans being wiped out and the brain patterns of the most evil human minds (including Ook "Star Burner" Rowann and Petra Dank, Black Widow of Cep Zoltha) used by the Daleks in their battle computers.
Additional notes Edit
- This issue was released with a pack of Invader trading cards.