Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date:||6 February 2008|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: Psychic Cards
- Card Clash: Martha Jones (Resistance Fighter) (XXX) beats Human-Daleks (455)
- FAQ Episode Guide: 36 Human Nature
- Monster Foldout: Dalek Emperor God of all Daleks
- Comic Strip: Blooms of Doom!
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: Time Travellers (Who would you be most like?)
- Dalek Wars (Search and Find): Bats out of Hell (from At the Mouth of Madness by Lawty Van Zorn)
- Shown is the Daleks' doomed attempt to travel the wormhole known as the Hellmouth which lies far beyond the Great Astral Fogstorm of Orlock's Spiral. The wormhole was believed to lead to Nosfera II, home of the ancient Vampire Gods and their Vampire Weapon-Worlds. Guarded by the Chiroptera (gigantic, blood-thirsty bat-like creatures, with leathery wings, fangs and eyes capable of emitting devastating psionic energy beams), the Daleks were no match for these predators and were consumed, their ships reduced to ashes.
Additional notes Edit
- This issue was released with a pack of Invader trading cards.
- On page 22, alongside three Time War Emperor's Personal Guards, two Time War Daleks are shown. While they are mainly bronze, they have black skirts with gold bumps. This type of Dalek has not been shown in any other media.