Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date:||5 March 2008|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: Mind War!
- Card Clash: Lilith (with Puppet) (541) beats Professor Yana (388)
- FAQ Episode Guide: 38 Blink
- Monster Foldout: Time Lords Guardians of Time
- Comic Strip: Cold Assassin
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: Drone Zone! (Which are you most like?)
- Dalek Wars (Search and Find): Dalek War: The Big Freeze! (from Ice Cold on Alyx by Capt. Jacobean Cahill)
- Shown is the Dalek assault in June 2614, on Alyx Pol-13, a ball of perma-frost on the fringes of the Dak-Snoom Ice Belt. There was only one survivor from the invasion of Snowbase Alpha, none from the assault on Snowbase Beta. The Daleks soon established a deep freeze collection of alien monsters which were later used in the Great War of the Rim Empires.
Additional notes Edit
- This issue was released with a pack of Invader trading cards.
- It was released with an extra pack of new Ultimate Monsters trading cards.