|Release date:||10 December 2008|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: Man vs Monster!
- Card Clash: Proper Dave (Animated Skeleton) (843) loses to Jenny (845)
- FAQ Episode Guide: What is...Regeneration?
- Monster Foldout: Titanic Team!
- Comic Strip: The Living Ghosts
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: Aye Aye, Captain! Which of four Captains are you most like?
- Dalek Wars (Search and Find): The Battle of the Valiant (from the memoirs of General Kerim Jendrassik)
- When the Daleks began their attack on the Earth (prior to moving the planet across the Universe), the Valiant under UNIT command began its defence of the planet. It was specifically targeted by the Daleks and sustained heavy damage. When it was forced over heavily populated areas, the decision was taken to land on empty farmland thereby avoiding a further loss of life, but the battle continued.
Additional notes Edit
- This issue was released with a pack of Devastator trading cards.