|Release date:||7 January 2009|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: no new gameplay, but a Deck Doctor bonus card feature.
- Card Clash: William Shakespeare (419) beats Agatha Christie (832)
- FAQ Episode Guide: Who is ... The First Doctor?
- Monster Foldout: Cybershades! Scuttling Spectres!
- Comic Strip: Da Vinci's Robots
- Behind the Scenes: One Giant Leap! (Filming the Cybershades)
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: Geniuses 'R' Us! Which genius are you most like?
Additional notes Edit
- Subscribers usually received a special pack of cards marked "not for resale" and containing 12 cards. As the title is winding down subscribers, who receive two issues mailed out in a bag at one time, received two normal retail packs of nine cards each plus an additional Ultimate Monsters pack.
- The centrefold Cybershade feature was delivered to subscribers only days after the 2008 Christmas Special was broadcast.
- Having now covered the FAQ Episode Guide (with the exception of the most recent The Next Doctor), this issue marks the start of an FAQ Guide to the Doctor, featuring earlier Doctors and their travelling companions, and tying in with the Ultimate Monsters series of cards.