Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date:||1 April 2009|
|Format:||24pp stapled part work|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
- Gameplay: no new gameplay, but a Deck Doctor bonus card feature and puzzles.
- Card Clash: Reaper Group (196) beats Weeping Angel group (725)
- FAQ Episode Guide: Who is ... The Seventh Doctor?
- Monster Foldout: The Trickster Time-Twisting Terror! (likely because it came out on April Fools' Day)
- Comic Strip: The Guardians of Terror
- Behind the Scenes: Interview with Helen Raynor Script Editor and Writer
- Brain Buster Puzzles
- Personality Test: What sort of angry person are you like?
Additional notes Edit
- Subscribers usually received a special pack of cards marked "not for resale" and containing 12 cards. As the title is winding down subscribers, who receive two issues mailed out in a bag at one time, received two normal retail packs of nine cards each (one Devastator and one Ultimate Monsters pack).